Green Glitter Wings

The idea for this design came to me while I was brushing my teeth - I was wondering, how can I bring bright green, neon orange AND glitter together in one look without it becoming hopelessly loud and garish? And this is my solution:







My first step was to draw the liner on so I knew where I had to place each colour. I applied Kelly Green pigment on my lid and the added some Golder's Green right in the middle and above the crease to give the green some dimension. Then I mixed the glitters with MAC Mixing Medium eyeliner and placed them with a tiny brush in between the black lines, as well as the Neon Orange. After that, I added another layer of liner on top so the lines because clearer. Then I glued on the p2 falsies (aren't they fabulous?? I wish I had bought some more pairs...) and added some more Golder's Green and black liner to the lower lid.

Product list
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, MAC Kelly Green, MAC Golder's Green, MAC Crystalled Lime Glitter, MAC Neon Orange, MAC Chartreuse Glitter, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, p2 lashes

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio