Beauty Review: M.A.C. Dame Edna Collection

“Hello possums!” Dame Edna Everage is in the house! With her zesty zingers, cutting-edge appearance – lilac hair (which is completely natural), rhinestone-encrusted face furniture,
fanciful frocks – frankly; there’s nothing like a Dame! And there's definitely no one like Dame Edna!

In M.A.C.'s latest post-holiday collection, the Dame Edna collection is everything like their muse! The packaging inspired by her famously lilac hair and her signature rhinestone-encrusted glasses, will definitely bring out the inner zany dame in you. However, the sticker packaging reminded me of the Fafi collection which I wasn't really a big fan of. Am I alone on this?


I wasn't really blown away by the collection or the colours. Don't get me wrong - it's all very pretty but nothing I haven't seen before from M.A.C. I did get to try out Splendid Lipglass, a pale pinky coral. It's a nice colour although very similar to a M.A.C. classic, Prrr. All in all, the collection was just alright for me.

What did you think? Love it? Hate it?

To view more from the collection visit www.maccosmetics.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio