YEAH!!!!

the countdown has begun....only a few more days til the first ever GLAMINAR...I just checked out the space where it will be today...and it is awesome!

I also arranged a deal with NAIMIE'S...one of the most awesome make-up stores in LA...and they are giving all attendees of the GLAMINARS...25% off everything at their booths at the IMATS make-up show!!!!

we are working on a deal for everyone else that can't make it..but is a kandee-fan....

and so many more things are cooking up! I am so excited....if you want to sign up hurry...we will only be able to take cash at the door also!

go to : www.kandeethemakeupartist.com

I'll try to keep posting more things, but my week is crazy getting the GLAMINARS all ready.......

can't wait to see you all.....!!!!! yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio