SICK!

so here's my outfit of the day...
I feel yucko....my head hurts, sinuses are being mean to me....I have a cough that sounds like I'm gonna hack up a small cat...and I just want to curl up and watch a movie and sip tea...but no such luck little, Kandee!
man, i wish i could just go sleep! And facebeook hasn't resolved my "disabled" facebook issue! I wrote them 2 letters yesterday and nothin'! I feel so weird without my facebook, like I've lost connection with my little "kandee krew"!!!!
so before I go drink 57 buckets of "throat coat" tea, here's what I had on....with my big crazay hair.

*white tank - Hanes men's tank top from Walmart (hee hee hee)
*Black (awesome zip long shirt) from Beullah (I got it at Cosmo's store SPEED on Melrose (323)  655-8498
* grey zebra leggings ( i got these at Kohl's a long time ago, but American Apparel has them in white and black)
*boots- Doc Martens Triumph boot ( i get so many "i love your boots", in these!)
and my super cool earring feather from Cardi Beutler (who is such a super cool girl) you can email her at: cardibeutler@hotmail.com  (i am in love with these earrings!!!!!)

i'm gonna try to go rest...and get better...cuz i feel like poo-dizzle!

mission of the day: compliment someone on something, and don't worry that they'll think they are too cool...you will just make their day!
huge love and boxes of kleenex, kandee

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio