Beauty Review: Week 3: Have I Had Enough of no! no!?

Week 3, yes it's only week 3. I missed it last week because I just didn't have time to no! no! (yes it's a verb lol) so I made up for it this week. Usually, I no! no! in my room for 2-4 hours with no music, no TV, no distractions. This time I thought if I had some music on, no! no!-ing wouldn't be such torture. I also threw in a mag to flip through while I was doing it - not a good idea. Instead of easing the pain of sitting there going over and over sections of my legs, I ended up finishing a painful 3.5 hours later instead of the usual 2 hours! I woke up early just to no! no! and it still proved to be a time killer.

On the up side, I had to shave in between no-noing and I did notice that my hair grew back slower. In the past, my hair would grow back within an hour after shaving but my legs remained smooth and stubble-free until the next day. Hooray! Have I had enough? Am I realizing that my dreams of hair-free legs for life is too far-fetched? Despite the torturous long hours, sore back, and fighting pins and needles I will keep on truckin' into the 4th week! Yes, I'm crazy!

Be sure to check out Week 1 and Week 2 if you missed out on them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio