Double Duty!

I'm a lip product junkie. On any given day, I typically have at least 4 tubes of lipstick or lipgloss floating around in my purse. It's rare if I have actual cash in my wallet and I can never seem to find my cell phone, but when it comes to fishing out a tube of lip color from my always cluttered purse, I can find it like a magnet finds metal. The last time I stopped and paid attention to my lipstick hording ways, I was equally amused and disgusted to find that I had squirreled away just under two dozen lip products in my bag. Yikes!

Well, for all the lip obsessed out there (myself included), there's a thoughtfully packaged lip product that gives you two for one: Senna Cosmetic's Lip Sync. For $24, you get both a lipgloss and a lipstick in the same shade (another plus! I can't tell you how many times I found the perfect lipstick shade but wished that it came in a gloss...or the other way around!) in a double-stacked tube. The packaging on this product really is inventive. I think I used the word "clever" to describe it to one of my family members.

Right now, Senna is only offering three shades: A La Mode--a rosy peach; Paris Pink--a true, soft pink; and Stunning--an earthy shade with hints of coral. You can either wear the lipstick or gloss alone, or layer them up for a completely new look. Both the gloss and the stick have a pleasant cookie (what they call biscotti) flavor. I hope they add new colors for the upcoming Fall and Winter seasons! I love the innovative packaging and the fact that you are getting two products for the price of one. Both my wallet AND my handbag approve!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio