Beachy Golds (nice for the blue eyes too)

Some business...was tearing me away from my bloggings....

and my computer said it was going to take 1,392 minutes to upload a video....
and I am not exaggerating - that is the number it really said!!!

but finally...here is the the requested...beachy make-up look....which also happens to be fantastic for all the blue-eyed folks....

golds look so amazing against blue eyes.....now, don't go getting sad if you own a pair of brown eyes like myself....
this look is super flattering on every eyeball color....

I have to go finish packing and hop in my hot rod.......ha ha ha ha

oh, 
color options I used:
eyeshadows:
SASS from BENEFIT (a buttery yellow shimmer)
SIN or CHOPPER from URBAN DECAY (peach gold shimmer...and a copper gold shimmer)
GOLDMINE from MAC  (a bright yellow-gold shimmer)
LUSCIOUS LANI from the SHADY LADY PALETTE

eyeliner: 
POWER SURGE from MAC (a gold bronze eyeliner)

CHEEKS: POSEY cream blush from MAC (a hot pink color...love it!)
SHELL cream highlighter from MAC (my fav....peachy-pink frost)
BENEFIT 10 highlighter set....
ou can always swipe on some BLUNT from MAC to contour

LIPS: a nude gloss that will make you look uber-tan....
GOLDYROCKS from MAC (a goldy-green...super good for making your lips look pale..
LUMINARY from MAC (a pearly-whitish gloss)
any nude pinky-gloss will look great.....
enjoy....and I'll be posting things from the road! 
giant love from my heart to yours...smiles....your friend..kandee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio