Salmon Lilies

The inspiration for today's look came from this picture: http://www.easytogrowbulbs.com/ProductImages/lilies/LilySalmonClassic5a.jpg

I tried to recreate the lily look on my eyes: First, I drew the outline of the petals with Maybelline kohl in white, then filled them in using white, beige and salmon colours from the Zoeva 88 Mattes palette. I glued on some pearls on the lower lashline and some small rhinestones on the outer part. For the lashes, I cut p2 Lengthening lashes shorter, and cut the surplus lashes into separate parts again, then I glued the "single" lashes to my lower lashline and the longer band to my upper lashline. To finish the look, I also applied some black eyeliner and white kohl on my waterline. VoilĂ :







Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, Fyrinnae Daemon's Tail, Manhattan JT, Rhinestones and pearls by Misslyn, p2 Lengthening lashes

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My Zimbio